If you are editing a ton of images or even just a small amount of images, then you should be using Lightroom. Lightroom is like Photoshop, but it designed for photographers. So its tools are design for image editing and mass image editing.
Just like Photoshop they have presets that you can create or purchase and download over the internet. These presets are designed to automate certain steps in the editing process. With this automation, it speeds up production time and makes your life a lot easier.
Lightroom Presets are easy to use, easy to setup and can make your post image processes move a little quicker. It might even help you add that look to your images without you having to spend the time doing it manually.
Vintage Lightroom Presets Collection
Below is a list of features that is included in this Vintage Preset collection. That information was taken directly from the sales page.
– “31 Vintage Presets perfect for quickly giving your photos a vintage or retro feel.
– 10 Playful Vintage Presets that will give your images stronger effects than most of the standard vintage presets.
– 17 Lomo Presets which are some fun effects inspired by the Lomo look. Intense colors and contrast are used for these effects.
– 48 Light Leaks Presets that can be used in combination with the other vintage presets in order to add a special touch to your images. The set includes a variety of different colors of light leaks from different angles.
– A step-by-step documentation that will cover the process of installing and using the presets.
The regular price for this collection is $88, but for the next 20 days, you can get this impressive collection for only $15. For more information and to purchase this limited time deal, check out the sales page!
These terms were taken from the deals term page. Please make sure to check out the PhotographyPla.Net license agreement. Link is at the end of the list.
– Files are delivered as an instant download.
– Note: These files don’t work with Adobe Photoshop.
– The presets can be used for personal and commercial photos.
– The preset files cannot be re-distributed or re-sold.
– The presets work with RAW and JPG photos, but we recommend using with RAW files for the best results.